ART mission is to contribute to the poverty reduction in Armenia and Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh), the establishment of a society, guided by spiritual and moral values, living by the principle of rule of law and justice, as well as promote peace and regional reconciliation, and the strengthening of civil society through the implementation of diakonic and development programmes.
People in Armenia and Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh) live in a society which provides equal rights and opportunities, social justice and dignified life, rule-of-law, peaceful and prosperous conditions, and where people are guided by Christian values.
OUR VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
ART attaches importance to Christian fundamental values, vigorous expression of love, faith and hope. Based on the biblical belief that people are made in the image and likeness of God and should be treated equally, ART in its activities is adhering to the following guiding principles:
- Promote Christian, universal, national and cultural values,
- Promote human rights and fundamental freedoms,
- Care for the needs of vulnerable groups of the society,
- Protect environment,
- Maintain accountability, transparency and participation, mutual trust, impartiality and consistency,
- Achieve high efficiency and impact of the activities,
- Evaluate continuously the quality of the provided services, results achieved and impact, and, where needed, make necessary changes,
- Encourage team work and cooperation.
Learn more about our membership here.